Thursday, January 10, 2008

 

Celebrity Apprentice

I can't believe I'm hooked on this show. I really don't watch reality shows and I can not stand Donald Trump. He stands for everything I am against. He is a bully who doesn't care what happens as long as he comes out on top and is the poster child of someone who no one would give the time of day if he wasn't rich.

But my fascination of celebrity meltdowns trumps my hatred of Trump. (sorry about that) Just like the early seasons of Surreal Life this mix of B-list celebrities make for fun tv. Tonight had some great scenes.
  • Ivanka getting bent out of shape when Gene Simmons slights her. O.K. he is a bit abrasive, but seeing a Trump spawn not have someone jump when she requests was too entertaining
  • The lost irony when Omarosa questions Gene Simmons' integrity
  • Omarosa getting emotionally involved in the guy's commercial when watching it in the boardroom. Didn't you watch The Godfather, "Never let someone outside the family know what you are thinking."
I'm so sucked in that I'm happy that they announced a replay of the first episode on Saturday that I missed the first time.

Hot Chicks Born Today
Sarah Shahi, 28, a DFW native first noticed last year on The Sopranos
Janet Jones, 48, very hot in The Flamingo Kid and I watched the awful A Chorus Line because she was in it
Pat Benatar, 55, I loved in when her videos were in heavy rotation on MTV, also loved her songs

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?