Saturday, January 05, 2008

 

Debate vs. Football

Spent the evening switching back and forth between NFL and the Dems, mostly on the game. I probably should have watched the debate more but it gives me tired head and it turned out to be a really good game.

Why tired head? No one really says anything specific, they would be a fool to. They are basically selling themselves and I like Obama and dislike Hillary. I question if Hillary can win in November. If the Republicans put Rudy or McCain up then Hillary will be in a fight. I think she is derisive enough that she will lose the moderates if the Reps don't go with the religious candidates.

I do have one question for Hillary. She keeps touting her experience meaning Obama is not experienced enough. But in 1992 we elected her husband who had less national experience than this man, and he went on to be a pretty decent president. So why should we care?

Hot Chicks Born Today
January Jones, 30, a risings star who isn't probably too well known yet but should be due to her fine work in the series Mad Men and the film The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
Pamela Sue Martin, 55, why else would a 12-year-old boy watch the tv show Nancy Drew and who can forget her as a 19-year-old in wet hot pants in The Poseidon Adventure

Labels:


Comments:
If it was all about experience then Bill Richardson would be the man. He's the only one with executive experience. He's been working in politics since the Nixon administration. He's negotiated hostage releases with North Korea, Cuba and Iraq. He has four Nobel Peace prize nominations.

But I guess experience doesn't bring change and Americans seem to want change.
 
Bill did a pretty decent job last night. I really know very little about him but Matt had shared earlier this week much of the info he posted here.

I was stunned that Hillary started off touting her 35 years of experience in her opening comments. It was as if she did not get the message Iowa tried to send. Fine with me since I support Obama.

Will give her points for her comments about talking about change does not mean a lot.

Where I am confused is what "35 years of experience" she is referring to, and since she abandoned the fight on healthcare during his adminstration pretty quick - what is she talking about. That was the only meaningful project I recall her working on during those eight years.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?