Sunday, January 27, 2008

 

Doggie Graduate


So today was going to be the beginning of the one week countdown of 2007 films. This is why I've refrained, for the most part, in discussing the films I've seen this year. Most of the films I've watched have been 2007 releases and I planned on this week long countdown to my Top 10 List so I did not want to repeat myself.

So beginning tomorrow I will comment on the 2007 released I watched that I considered bad films and will end with my top 5 films next Sunday. I'm packaging until tomorrow to say more.

So instead, today I present a picture of my dog, Goblin, as he graduates from Beginner class at Petsmart. The final class was yesterday and he is wearing his mortarboard.

Hot Chicks Born Today
Bridget Fonda, 44, was very hot in 1992 with Singles and Single White Female
Mimi Rogers, 52, very sexy in two great independent films: the 1991's The Rapture & 1997's Bulletproof Heart
Rosamund Pike, 29, a nice Bond Girl addition with 2002's Die Another Day

Comments:
oh Chris this is too cute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?