Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

Happy New Year

Blog365! Yeah, right, I'll probably be lucky to make it a week but here goes. I have less than an hour left in day 1 so, have to make it quick.

I've spent the entire day watching college football. It would be an interesting project to know how many games I saw at least 1 play of live this year. The number could easily be over 200.

Maybe I'll do that this year. The count for today was 5. (Somehow I completely missed the Outback Bowl.)

Watching these games, I was thinking about the teams I root for and against and who would be at the top and bottom.

Generally, I root for land-grant, state, then private. Big 10 and northeast teams rank at the bottom. Established teams over Cinderella teams. I was glad that Georgia is crushing Hawaii even though I could care less about most SEC teams.

It's pretty much follows that pattern, unless one of these teams are playing:

Top 10 Favorite Teams
1. Texas A&M
2. Clemson
3. TCU
4. Georgia Tech
5. Purdue
6. Oklahoma
7. Rice
8. Missouri
9. Utah
10. California

10 Least Favorite Programs
1. Ohio St
2. Texas Tech
3. BYU
4. Notre Dame
5. Wisconsin
6. Texas
7. Florida
7. Florida St
7. Miami
10. LSU

Hot Chicks Born Today
Keeley Hawes, 31, great in Spooks, I wonder how she will be in Ashes to Ashes
Catherine McCormack, 36, burst on the scene in Braveheart, still hot in last years 28 Weeks Later
Dedee Pfeiffer, 44, the other Pfeiffer sister who played the other sister on Cybil

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Chris - I did not know you were joining in the challenge! Hey Karen is looking for your lsit of movies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?