Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 

High School Reunion

Sadly another reality show is coming that I will be watching. Continuing the trend of Dallas being the Land of the Reality Contestant, TV Land’s new season of High School Reunion will feature alumni of my high school, J.J. Pearce.

This is the show where they take 20 people who graduated 20 years ago and put them in Hawaii and let them reconnect or apologize for past deeds. I saw an episode from a previous season and didn’t think much since the geek in school is now hot and the jocks and cheerleaders are still hot but are sorry for being assholes and bitches back then. They needed people that are still assholes for conflict.

Still, it will be interesting to see people from the school that Jessica Simpson went to. Sadly, they picked people that graduated in 1987. Since Pearce is a 3-year school, I won’t know any of them as I graduated in 1984.

The show premiers March 5.

Hot Chicks Born Today
Josie Davis, 35, the other, and cuter, sister from Charles in Charge
Kate Moss, 34, I might be in the minority, but I've always really liked her

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?