Wednesday, January 09, 2008

 

Hot Girl Born Today

The debut of a regular feature. The Hot Chick Born Today. I've always wanted to put this together in a "page-a-day" calender. Each day would be a photo of a female whose birthday is that day.

So here it goes. Each day at the end of the post I'll be posting a few females who deserve attention. I'll have a link to a picture of them. As a rule, unless I absolutely can't find anything else, there will be no nudity. And admit it, clothes (or something else covering things up) make for a far sexier picture. I'll also indicate their age and include one or two comments as to why they stand out and are included over someone who might be your favorite but not listed.

So who will be listed? It will be anyone since the mid-70s who was so stunning that just the mention of her in a movie or tv show would be enough for me to watch. Of course, anyone who ever would have made my "laminated 5" will be included. (Watch this Friends episode if you don't get the reference.) Since this goes back over 30 years, there will be a number of people that haven't been seen in awhile or might seem "over the hill" now.

This won't be the only topic of the day unless I'm really mailing it in but for today I have nine days to catch up with. And really, are you surprised it took 9 days for me to mention hot actresses. [NOTE: While originally I listed the hot chick for January 1 to 9 all in this post, I have edited things to place each list on there respective day.]

Hot Chicks Born Today
Kate Middleton, 26, very attractive and possibly the future Queen of England?
Crystal Gayle, 56, probably the first female that I would watch perform country music on tv and I really don't like country music

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?