Friday, January 11, 2008

 

Photo Contest

I like to go through the newspaper throughly but I end up with a stack of unread papers that I go through in one sitting, usually on the weekend. Tonight was my catchup while watching the very average film The Kingdom. I'm probably being kind since the script was fairly stupid with a few holes in it but it was well acted and director Peter Berg has a great visual flair. Check out the superior Friday Night Lights for confirmation.

But while going through the papers I found that Richardson has an annual photo contest. Photos for the 2008 contest will be accepted from the 14th to the 26th. So I need to get busy, go through the pictures I've taken in the last few years, and print and mount a few to enter.

Hot Chick Born Today
Amanda Peet, 36, at first I thought she had a bit of a horse-face but I've have been warming up to her since her performance in Igby Goes Down, and she does have a nice "upper body"

Comments:
Chris,

You really show enter some of your photos, you have a great eye.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?