Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

Another year, another post

So new year, new chance to blog? Maybe...

I'll try to make updating this blog one of my many things to do this year.

So I spent today watching college football and a couple of films.

Watched my first Netflix in a couple of months. Broadway Danny Rose. This is on the Guardian 1000 and I'm at a loss as to why. Not a bad film, actually pretty enjoyable, but I'm sure there is a better Allen film I could find for the list. And I have no idea where I stand on the Guardian list, that will be for another post.

The other film was The Air I Breath. Another multi-story, time fractured film that has been done before far better and more interesting. At least it wasn't awful and added 1 to my list of 2008 films seen, and that badly needs help.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?