Friday, January 02, 2009

 

Cotton on Jan 2?

Not much today. After returning from work, were I had to go for a couple of hours, I took great pleasure in watching a couple of upsets. With the Cotton & Sugar today it felt more like New Year's Day than yesterday did.

Very happy that Texas Tech lost. Always a great day when they lose, especially since everyone was giving them the victory.

Was also happy to see Utah win. Not that I'm that against Bama but I do enjoy rooting for the Utes.

Also updated my Guardian 1000 list. My number is 677 seen & 322 to go. The only film that needed to be updated was Borat. I think I watched this off cable a few months ago. Never been a big fan of his show and the movie was just more of the same fairly unfunny stuff.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?